Insights from Merrick Furst:
- When looking at your own organization, realize that the results are not going to be what you expect.
- Embrace and learn what makes your system immune to change.
- Change the model; start-ups aren’t companies, they are people with ideas.
- Bet wide and shallow; give a tiny bit of money to lots of ideas and see what works in a short period of time.
- Offer support through mentoring.
The Innovator’s Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business,Clayton M. Christensen
Good), Robert Kegen, Lisa Laskow Lahey
The Steve Jobs Way: iLeadership for a New Generation, Jay Elliot, William L. Simon.