The Atlanta CEO Council is postponing our events until it is safe for groups to gather. Meanwhile, we are holding virtual gatherings for CEOs, CXOs, entrepreneurs, executives and investors. Our thoughts, and those of our board of directors and board of advisors, are with each of you as we are all going through similar experiences.
Attendance at ACEO events is by invitation only for qualified members; however, you must RSVP to attend.
We hold two types of events:
Our monthly exclusive dinner events are limited to 35 CEOs who run product or recurring revenue companies – an elite peer group ideal for networking and relationship building of some of Atlanta’s newest and coolest restaurants. Invitation only.
The Atlanta CEO Council convenes a unique group of leaders to collaborate in a curated environment of peers. The format is designed to build relationships and develop the next generation leaders in the metro Atlanta business community. Attendance at CxO events is by invitation only and complimentary for qualified members:
- CEO of a product startup company with $500k+ in revenue or funding
- CXO of a product startup company with $1MM+ in revenue or funding
- CEO or CXO of a private product or service company with $5MM+ in sales or 50+ employees
- CEO of a public company
- Senior execs of public companies with market caps over $50MM
- Venture capitalists, institutional investors, active angel investors** (Active angel investors are those who have or are willing to invest a minimum of $50k over a 1-year period)
- Representative of a government institution or university faculty
Because space is limited, you may be placed on a waiting list. We kindly request all attendees please honor our non-solicit clause.