OUR PRIVATE, EXCLUSIVE CEO DINNERS
We connected over 150 CEOs with one another at our signature CEO dinner events, helping them access capital, customers, and talent.
This year, we hosted 9 dinners at a handful of some of Atlanta’s finest eateries. Take a look at our 2022 venues!
*Click the links below to see photos from each dinner. If you’re in a photo, please share the moment on social media!
February 28 at City Winery
March 28 at Tabla Midtown
April 25 at Grana
June 6 at Barcelona Wine Bar
July 11 at Two Urban Licks
August 22 at Mission & Market
September 19 at Cooks & Soldiers
October 17 at Iberian Pig
- November 14 at Ecco Buckhead
If you qualify for our CEO dinners, but have not attended one, consider this a sign to join us at a few in 2023!
Contact us to join the waiting list.
OUR CXO RECEPTIONS
In May, we hosted our first CXO reception in 2 years at Alon’s Bakery.
Our CXO receptions bring together leadership at some of the best organizations in Atlanta to connect and cultivate relationships.
You will find C-suite executives at private and public companies, government representatives, leadership at Atlanta’s best universities, and many more leaders in the community at our CXO receptions.
We plan to host 3 CXO receptions in 2023!
As an organization by CEOs for CEOs, we encounter some spectacular leaders in the Atlanta business community.
Here is a list of Atlanta CEOs who have made great strides this year. Please join us in congratulating:
- Neepa Patel Secures $9M Seed Funding for Themis
- Christy Brown is Chosen to be the New CEO of Dr. Noze Best
- Katha Blackwell Celebrates 1 Year as CEO of Partnership Against Domestic Violence
- Laquisha Milner of KServicing Gets Featured on Entrepreneur.com
- Lara Hodgson Gets Book Featured by Harvard Business Review
- Karen Robinson Cope Gets Featured on Suites Capital and Forbes Panel
- Brooke Beach of Marketwake Receives Kudos from Venture Atlanta
- Natalie Cheney Leads MemberSuite into Partnership with ASAE
- Eleanor Jones Presents Skintelligent at Techstars Knoxville
- Shila Nieves Burney Leads Zane Venture Fund into Partnership with GA State
- Roger Barnette Closes $62M Funding Round for MessageGears
- Daniel Graff-Radford Secures a $43M Investment for Allbound Inc.
- Armistead Whitney Secures a $37M Investment for Apptega
- Barclay Keith Raises $9.5M for Momnt Technologies Inc.
- Nick Santora Leads Curricula into a $22M Acquisition by Huntress
- Asif Ramji Leads GiveWorx into Acquisition by Accelerist
- Blake Patton Announces New $75M Tech Square Ventures Fund
- Mike Dowdle and Steve Hasty Oversubscribe Circadian Ventures Fund at $17.1M
- Ritesh Sharma Leads SeedtoB Capital to Invest in AngelEye Health
- Ashish Mistry of BLH Ventures Invests $2M in PCKL
- Panna Sharma Leads Lantern Pharma in Securing a New Patent
- Bogdan Constantin Accepts Atlanta Inno Fire Award for Voxie
- Jeremy Wing Join’s Blankfactor’s Board of Directors
- Harish Mamtani Gets Featured in the Economic Times
- Monty Hamilton Welcomes Ana Dutra to Rural Sourcing’s BOD
- Krishna Arangode Introduces New Product by Kaizen Analytix
- Anindya Datta of Mobilewalla Gets Featured in FinTech News of Singapore
- Shelley Saxena Leads Sevamob Ventures Ltd. into Partnership with GSK
- Shawn Lankton Leads CoreView to Rank on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- PJ Bain Leads PrimeRevenue into a Partnership with IFS Capital Limited
- Eugene Tutunikov of SwissWatchExpo Gets Featured in WatchPro
- Baha Zeidan Welcomes Julieann Esper Rainville to Azalea Health’s BOD
We will continue sending updates and invites via email, so please save this email address to your contacts to make sure our emails reach your inbox.
The Atlanta CEO Council Board of Directors
BOARD OF DIRECTORS